Join our team!
AV Installer - August 2019
Security AV Installer
Serving the Stratford and surrounding area for almost 20 years, Bax Audio Video Inc. is a family-owned business that is committed to quality and service. With a wide selection of audio-video products, home automation and surveillance services to keep your property safe, we are your one-stop shop for home, business and farm.
Bax Audio Video Inc. is a member of the Sonxplus Technologies group. We have become a member of this group because their mission, products and services align very well with our own.
Because of anticipated growth, we are currently seeking a Full-Time Security AV Installer responsible for installing, troubleshooting and resolving technical problems related to surveillance systems, Electronic Access and Alarm Systems and equipment in the field.
Responsibilities and Duties
Within the scope of the role, you will:
- Perform maintenance, troubleshooting, repair and installation work on surveillance systems and equipment
- Manage customer relationships by consulting with them, providing recommendations and teaching them how the equipment works
- Provide quotes on repairs
- Process customer payments on site
- Complete work orders accurately, in full, and on time
- Maintain and uphold health and safety practices while on all job sites
- This role also handles customer conflicts with diplomacy and tact.
Qualifications and Skills
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Previous experience in security installation, maintenance, or other related fields
- Familiarity with hand and power tools
- Ability to handle a physical workload and working at heights
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Proven problem solving and conflict resolution abilities
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Strong multi-tasking skills with the ability to keep up with shifting demands
- Excellent time management skills while displaying a sense of urgency
- Strong attention to detail
Minimum: High School diploma, post-secondary diploma preferred.
Must possess the following:
- Be highly organized, motivated and focused
- Be capable of working independently
- Be able to work well in a team
- Be able to communicate fluently in English (written and oral)
- Must undergo a background check
- Valid driver's license, insurance and a clean driving record
Eligible to participate in our Benefits plan after 3 months of employment.
How to Apply
Submit your cover letter and resume for consideration to Nicole Bax at email@example.com.
We welcome applications from all interested individuals, however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
We do not use agencies.